Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Program/Post Per Day

I've been coding for over 15 years. Never professionally, although I have made some monies off of some of the stuff I've made. But I am a firm believer that practice makes perfect. In that spirit, I am going to program every day for at least 30 minutes. I have the time and it will hopefully improve my programming abilities.

The problem is what to code. I am not sure I want to take on a big project or continue small coding projects that I can post here. I think for now, since my schedule is not determined for the near future, I will take it as it comes.

Now I guess I am publicly accountable to this! Unless I come back and delete this post and no one will ever know..

Things I hope to accomplish by doing this:

  • Become better at programming (duh)
  • Decrease mental "fog"
  • Be more prepared for school next fall/spring
  • Possibly make interesting programs
  • Improve confidence in all things computer related
So there it is. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment